Nationals of the following countries are NOT required to obtain visa before entering Fiji as visitors.
- Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Austria
- The Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria
- Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Cook Islands [NZ passport holder] Cyprus, Czech Republic
- Denmark, Commonwealth Dominica
- The Federal Republic of Germany, The Federated States of Micronesia, Finland, France
- The Gambia, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guyana
- Holy See (Vatican), Hong Kong [SAR] Hungary
- Iceland, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy
- Jamaica, Japan
- Kenya, Kiribati
- Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lesotho, Luxemburg
- Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco
- Nauru, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway
- Palau, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, The Philippines, Poland, Portugal
- Republic of Ireland, Republic of the Marshall Islands, Romania, Russia
- Samoa, Serbia, Slovak Republic, St Kitts & Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent & The Grenadines, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland
- Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Tuvalu
- Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Ukraine, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, United States of America, Uruguay
- Vanuatu, Venezuela
- Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Nationals of the above visa-exempt countries are granted a visitor permit valid for up to (4) months on arrival. Extensions to the permit may be granted on application/payment of fees for a maximum of two (2) more months, provided applications are made before the expiry of the initial permit.
Visa will be issued on arrival in Fiji on the condition that the bearer holds:
- A passport that is valid for at least 6 months from intended date of arrival into Fiji.
- Return or Outbound tickets;
- Re-entry/entry visa to a country other than their own, if necessary.
Nationals NOT from the visa exempted countries listed above MUST apply for a visitor's visa before entering Fiji.
Children/persons under the age of 18 who are travelling without their parents/legal guardian, please submit copies of the following documents, which have been certified by a Justice of the Peace:
- a Parental Consent Form duly completed by parents/legal guardian and
- a copy of the child's Birth Certificate
If travelling with your family it is advisable that you carry with you certified copies of your marriage certificate and birth certificate of children (below the age of 18) travelling with you.